.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Download Stylish Windows 8 Gadgets


Missing the windows 8 gadgets? We collected 45 free Windows 8 gadgets for you to download, if you are looking Windows 8 gadgets check our collection. Windows gadgets is a great feature of windows OS. Windows vista and windows 7 have a lot of beautiful gadgets abut windows 8 doesn’t have any. And so many people missed them.

Windows 8 is the latest operating system of Microsoft. Many people already upgrade windows 8 from windows 7. Windows 8 is faster and stable than windows 7 but unfortunately it doesn’t have many beautiful features. And windows gadgets are one of them. Windows 7 have a lot of beautiful gadgets but windows 8 doesn’t have any. Many people are feeling unhappy when they realize it and I am also one of them.

Windows gadgets is the greatest feature of windows operating system. Microsoft added this feature when they release windows vista. Windows 7 also contain this feature. Few days when I realize that there is no windows 8 gadgets. Then I start searching some beautiful gadgets for windows 8. At last I got it. So today I am going to share some beautiful windows 8 gadgets for free. You can download these windows 8 gadgets directly. If you are interested about this, just follow my tutorial.

Download Windows 8 Gadgets Free:-


Windows 8 Gadgets (Direct Download Link)
Alternative Link
Windows 8 Gadgets (Softpedia)





I like all the gadgets very much. I hope you also like my windows 8 gadgets collection. This post will updated automatically when I get a new gadgets. So if you want to receive new windows 8 gadgets updates, Bookmark this link or subscribe our RSS news later.

Thanks for visiting my new blog. If you like my article, Please take a look on our windows themes and gadgets collections. I hope you also like this. Thanks for coming.
Spread The Love, Share Our Article

1 comments:

  1. Much appreciated such a great amount for sharing this amazing data! I am anticipating see more postsby you! Orion

    ReplyDelete

 

 about US


SoftGlad is a leading blog which providing Latest News, Social Media, Web Design, Blogging, PC tutorials and many other stuffs. We will always trying to relate with our valuable readers by updating the quality contents. There are millions of blogs which providing technological knowledge but our goal is to provide dainty articles and useful technological knowledge.
See More

RECENT POSTS


RECENT Comment